Responsive Grid Layout
March 15, 2013
With the increasing number of devices with different screen resolutions, having clearly in mind which resolutions to take into account with a responsive design is not so easy. And curiously, I spent a lot of time to find such a responsive grid layout. Here is a grid I made with the most common screen resolutions I use in responsive web design.
- 0 to 399px - iPhone portrait
- 400 to 539px - iPhone landscape, most android phones portrait
- 540 to 759px - Most android phone landscape
- 760 to 959px - iPad portrait, most android tablets landscape
- 960 to 1020px - iPad landscape, most android tablets landscape
- 1021 to 1249px - Desktop small screen
- 1250 to 1899px - Desktop medium screen
- + 1900px - Desktop big screen and multi-screens
Enjoyed the article?
I'm sharing what I build and learn on SaaS products strategy and SaaS distribution. And I'm learning a lot, so will you! Delivered once a month for free.
I won't spam you or sell your address. Unsubscribe - of course - at any time.